Monday 19 December 2016

A New Start - Welcome to my blog!

There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.

First things first ! Welcome all to my blog! Let me start out by telling you all a bit more (actually, loads!) about myself, my background and the reason why I started this blog.


My name is Yashwardhan Banthia (a very long name, let's stick to Yash), and I stay in the small (but fast-growing) city of Panvel, near Mumbai, the city of dreams. I live in a joint-family of 10 people and am currently preparing to start my MBA at Babson College, Boston. I have done my undergraduate studies from City, University of London. More on my college times, passions, just family things and experiences in later posts.

Since my high-school days perhaps, I had a knack of writing stories, essays and even then, was a voracious reader. I liked to read anything; may it be characters as appealing as Supandi in the evergreen Tinkle Comics to the famous Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling to more serious literature written by Hardy and Shakespeare. I am a music fanatic, I believe that somewhere music and reading are intertwined and can help one determine a person's tastes and character traits.

The main reason I started this blog (yes, finally!) is because of my daily self-reflection of the observations that I make everyday, some of which have had a profound impact on which my personal values and belief systems are based upon. Everybody thinks about life, in a way unknown to most people: a self-conscious reflection of the cruel reality that a normal person wants to run away from, to be in a space/surroundings that he is comfortable in. Simply put, a person wants to avoid getting out of his/her comfort zone in search of pastures new (not applicable to all, but true in most cases). 

Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. I hope over the course of time, I hope to instill positivism in any way, through my blogs. With this, I sign off by leaving you all something to think about. See you soon.


#throwback # 2012 # Mme. Tussaud's


















 - Yash (a.k.a Zeus in the Gamer World :p) 😊



This Is The Oldest Page

2 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.


EmoticonEmoticon